Tuesday, August 27, 2013

A Nursery Makeover

We had the fun of doing a makeover of a room for our  brand new niece.  What fun that was!



 I bought plaques that I painted and also wooden letters that I painted and glued to the plaques.
And I stapled ribbon to the back to hang them up.  Pretty simple for a nice look.


I made the bumpers just like you would make a pillow and stuffed it with stuffing.  The piping adds a nice look to it.  This was also very simple.



 For this wall decor, I bought fancy frames at the craft store and painted them.


The curtains before the valance was added.


And the valance.  A simple box pleat. It gives an elegant look.





2 comments:

  1. Very sweet for a little girls nursery. Hmmmm. You always get me thinking about upgrading some rooms in my own house

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful nursery, perfect for a little girl! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete