Friday, December 31, 2010

A Full Night of Delicous Food!

Last night after a scrumptious dinner of Banh Mi sandwiches at Nate and Louise's house I decided to make a scrumptious chocolate dessert.  I decided to make chocolate lava cakes. They are very simpl to make yet so warming to eat! While I was mixing them up Susie and Emily came over to join in the fun. Of course we all took turns holding Eloise and just sat around and talked. These are some of the most enjoyable kind of nights.
You can get the recipe from the Betty Crocker Cookbook

Whisking the chocolate

Just started baking them! Mmmm

Auntie Susie comes over too!

They're almost done!

Add caption

Fresh out of the oven!

and a little powdered sugar to top it off (if I had some sprigs of mint & raspberries I think I would have added them too)
 Here's Eloise in her new hat!

No comments:

Post a Comment